This Terms of Service was last updated on January 1, 2020.
Agreement between you and LVC London School of English
This Agreement governs any use of the Website as a guest, fee-paying member, or any others services.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website and for ensuring any contact details you provide us with are correct and up to date. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the Website through your internet connection are aware of these Terms and that they comply with them.
The Website is offered to you conditional upon your acceptance of these Terms and any notices contained in these Terms and the Website itself. Please read these Terms carefully before you start using the Website or take any of our services. By using the Website, you agree to these Terms.
Please note that the statements set forth under the headings “More simply put” are provided as a courtesy solely for your convenience and are not legally binding or otherwise intended to modify these Terms in any way.
You must be the legal age of majority in your country of residence in order to use the Website. In no event is use of the Website permitted by those under the age of 16.
Our Refund policy
1. Minimum age is 16 years
2. The student application form has to be completed before the start of the course
3. If you need a visa to come to the UK, then a deposit may be required before confirmation documents can be issued.
4. LVC London School of English reserves the right to refuse admission to the School or to any class without giving a reason.
5. Courses are from Monday to Friday excluding Public Holidays.
1. Payment of the course fees must be received before the acceptance letter can be issued.
2. It is the responsibility of the student to book their course in advance to enable visa requirements (if necessary) to be met. No refunds will be made should these requirements not be met in time.
3. Course fees does not include: (accommodation , examination fees , course books, pick-up services, personal and health insurance, bank charge or certificates)
4. The registration fee is £50 for EU students and £100 for Non-European students.
1. All fees are payable in pounds sterling to: Account Name: Liral Veget College London Limited
Bank Barclays Sort code: 20 26 20
- Account Number: 43923053
- IBAN: GB68BUKB20262043923053 SWIFTBIC: BUKBGB22
1. The school reserves the right to change the stated course times and to cancel courses
2. Change of class or time is subject to availability
3. LVC London School of English reserves the right to refuse any requests to alter course start date
4. Courses will not be extended due to any unauthorized absences or uncertified illnesses
5. All class changes must be requested in writing and be approved by the Administrator / Manager
6. Programmes are not transferrable between students
7. Students’ arrangements with the School are governed by the English Law.
Absence and Attendance
1. Students are required to attend class punctually and regularly.
2. If a student is absent for 10 consecutive days or more, without authorization, they will be reported to the UK Border and whose attendance drops below 80% may be automatically taken out of their class.
3. Visa students cannot shorten their courses or reduce their number of lessons. Any student with a Tier 4 Visa who leaves the course early or who is excluded from the School will be reported to the UKBA.
Pre-arrival Cancellations & Refunds
1. No refund can be made to students once the course has commenced and no transfer of courses in whole or in part can be made. Fees are non-refundable in the case of late registration or the abandonment of a course. LVC London School of English does not permit the transfer of credit from one student to another.
2. The CAS fee for General Student Visas is not refundable under any circumstances.
3. If you have to stop your course early, your tuition & materials fees are non-refundable under any circumstances.
4. We are unable to offer credits to students who leave early.
5. Any notice of cancellation made before the course commences must be made in writing. Cancellations such as this made for any reasons will result in £450 administration fee. The remaining balance will be refunded.
6. Refunds may take up to 60 working days to process once notice of cancellation has been given
7. In case of Cancellations made due to visa refusal the student must supply the School with the original notice of refusal from the British Embassy or Consulate. No refund of tuition fees can be made until the school has verified the visa refusal is genuine. Students who submit false information on their visa application resulting in a refusal by the UKBA will not be entitled to a refund on any fees they have paid.
LVC London School of English does not accept any liability in the case of illness, accident, loss or damage to personal effects or property. We recommend that you purchase travel insurance before you leave your home country. This should cover loss of and/or damage to your personal belongings, medical expenses, and tuition fees in the event of an unexpected cancellation of your course.
The information stored by LVC London School of English is in accordance with the General Data Protection act (2018) and GDPR legislation. Information may be shared with the British Home Office for visa purposes or accreditation bodies. Part of expanded rights of data subject outlined by the GDPR is the right for data subjects. We can ensure you that none of your personal details are shared with 3rd party companies and never will be. If you wish us to delete your details, please contact us and we will make sure your details will be deleted from our database.
LVC London School of English is able to provide you, for a small fee, with a letter supporting your visa application. This letter states that you have scheduled a course with us. Please be aware that such a letter is not the same as a visa and that LVC is unable to provide you with a visa of any kind.
CHANGES TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
LVC School of English reserves the right to amend or alter its Terms and Conditions without providing further notice. In such cases, any new version automatically replaces a previous version and becomes valid for all courses and students from the date of its implementation. By booking a language course with LVC School of English you are accepting these Terms and Conditions of enrolment.
By using lvcenglish.co.uk, taking any of our courses or services, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions listed on this page.